Donate

WHATEVER YOUR REASON FOR DONATING AND HOWEVER YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE YOUR DONATION, WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

The Area V Agency on Aging is a private, non-profit organization with a 501 (C) 3 designation.  Any donations made to our agency or one of our programs is tax deductible.  The other providers in our area who are non-profits include:  The Butte-Silver Bow County Council on Aging (Belmont Center), Smelter City Senior Citizens (Metcalf Center), Powell County Council on Aging, Philipsburg Senior Center, Drummond Senior Center, Sheridan Service Center, Ennis Senior Center, Hollowtop Senior Center (Pony), Twin Bridges Community Center, Beaverhead Allied Senior Services, Spring Hill Senior Program (Lima), and Deer Lodge Senior Center.

 

Although we contract for federal and state funds and receive some county matching funds to run our programs, those funds only cover 55% of our total costs.  We rely on contributions from our participants, donations and grants to cover the other 45% of costs.  Without donations we simply will not be able to continue to provide all of the service that we currently provide.

 

To donate to our agency or any of the providers listed you can call (406) 782-5555 locally or toll free within the service area 1-800-551-3191; or send an e-mail to areafive@swmads.org.  You can also send a check to: Area V Agency on Aging; P.O. Box 459; Butte, MT  59703.  Please indicate if there is any specific program or provider you wish to receive the funds and we will make sure that your donation is properly applied.

Help us to continue to bring vital services to the elderly and people with disabilities in our communities.

© 2023 by BRO TIME. All rights reserved.

  • facebook-square
  • flickr-square
  • Twitter Square
  • youtube-square